When Kirk Braddan was completed, the organ from Old Kirk Braddan was moved to the new church. In 1892 it was replaced by a new instrument, built by Brindley & Foster of Sheffield at a cost of £600, with 15 speaking stops and a tubular-pneumatic action. The Great had only 2 independent ranks of pipes, the other stops being borrowed from the Swell. The organ case was designed by J L Pearson and built by Moos Bros, London. The old organ was moved to St Luke's, Baldwin.
The organ was rebuilt in 1972 by Laycock & Bannister of Keighley. The action was changed to electro-pneumatic, a mixture was added to the Swell, and the Great was provided with a new large open diapason, principal, twelfth and fifteenth.
The 21 stops are arranged as follows. The organ has the usual couplers, and 4 combination pistons to each manual which are duplicated as foot pistons.
|Open Diapason 1||8||Geigen Principal||8||Open Diapason||16|
|Open Diapason 2||8||Rohr Gedacht||8||Bourdon||16|
|Clarabel Flute||8||Viol da Gamba||8||Principal||8|