Both the old hall and the new hall (at the rear of the old hall) are available for hire.
Rates (per session or part session) are as follows:
For bookings, please contact Mrs S Kewley, Parish Assistant
Parish Office, Kirk Braddan, Peel Road, Braddan IM4 4LB
Telephone 613530 / 495785
Terms and Conditions for use of Braddan Church Hall
Health and safety
1. Smoking is not permitted in the buildings.
2. Any injury must be recorded in the Accident Book, which is hanging in the old hall kitchen by the first-aid box.
3. Wheelchair access to the ramp and disabled toilet must be maintained at all times.
4. Use of the kitchen or kitchenette is permitted only if agreed in advance with the Hall Secretary.
5. Old hall — Hirers must provide their own tea-towels and dish-cloths. Church groups using church tea-towels must wash and return them after use.
6. The kitchen or kitchenette must be left clean and tidy after use:
Equipment and furniture
7. Extension leads are not provided.
8. Church equipment (including children's toys) must not be used without permission.
9. Radiators must be kept clear to prevent damage to the covers.
10. Any breakage or damage to equipment or furniture must be reported to one of the Churchwardens or the Hall Secretary.
11. All breakages and damage must be paid for by the user.
End of session
12. At the end of every session —
By order of the Kirk Braddan Parochial Church Council